HomeChoice is a way of allocating housing through choice, giving you a greater say over where you live. The scheme puts the initiative on you to apply for properties that are advertised.
- give you a real choice about where you live by allowing you to apply for empty properties referred to us by our partner housing associations
- show your position on the shortlist for that property
- allow you to see what housing stock there is to rent, its location and how many applicants are applying for each property
- give you useful feedback on how close to being successful you have been in getting your choice of property
- provide better quality information about the properties that are advertised
Properties are advertised every week. The advertising period starts on a Wednesday and finishes at midnight on Monday one week later. This may vary occasionally to allow for holiday periods such as Christmas.